Friday, October 06, 2006

The Public Demand To Know Our Story


It is time I, Meglos, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, arranger and singer with Nyetimbers premier prog-rock outfit "You Are Here" broke the silence about how the band came to be, our origins and how to cook the perfect spag-bol. Over subsequent posts I will reveal the history of the band, the personal stories of the band members, anecdotes and monologues concerning recording and life on the road and the identity of the man who had sexual intercourse with a sheep during my time on the falklands. I will also include a detailed account of the attack we suffered at the hands of a crowd of hoodied BMX yobs during the 2002 Yapton beer festival that changed all our lives forever. There will be tears and laughter on this journey down the highway of rock n roll so be sure to check back often. Pictured here is me during my period with top Dartford prog-rock five piece "The Big Wednesday", it was during this time I discovered the timeless qualities of the mellotron, but that is another story........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home